Monday 4 April 2011

Invasion!


[Greg]:  Last night, to my horror, I discovered that our kitchen has been invaded by hundreds and hundreds (yes, really!) of tiny spiders.  At the moment we're managing to keep them in the kitchen but it's only a matter of time until they break down our defences and infiltrate the bedroom/living room.
Kathy and I were hoping that David Cameron would impose a no-fly zone and bomb the invaders but apparently he's a bit busy in North Africa at the moment so it looks like we're going to have to take care of this ourselves.  We're well-armed with mosquito repellent but how effective it'll be against spiders remains to be seen.  We're planning to launch a surprise assault on the 8-legged enemy at sundown.  An update on the success of the operation will follow...if we survive.
Katherine preparing for battle
The enemy




1 comment:

  1. I just saw your motivational comment. I have started to haiku again!

    ReplyDelete