Sunday 19 June 2011

Best Ugly

Random aside blog post.

[Katherine]: When we were in Busan 3 weeks ago, we were walking on the beach at night and a group of 5 Korean teenage boys came running up to us shouting, 'Best Ugly! Best Ugly!' At first I was massively offended, and about to kick their arses, when I realised what they were actually saying, they wanted me to choose who was the ugliest out of their group of friends - random! It was a dilemma, as they were all pretty ugly, so in the end I took the cowards way out and chose the lad who was being pointed at by his friend. Upon hearing my decision the boys screamed and grabbed the 'Best Ugly' and chucked him in the FREEZING cold sea! We applauded at a job well done. Random times but very satisfying - ah, to be a teenager again!

No comments:

Post a Comment