Monday 23 May 2011

Countdown 100 - 1!



I haven't written in the blog since I got back from the UK, as not much has been happening and also I've been knackered!! Anyway, I had an amazing time at my lovely twin's wedding in London and it was totally worth the jet lag (still happening a month later I think!) and general going against Korean work til you die ethic! Mwahaa!! Due to me losing the wire to attach my camera to my computer (well Greg's computer as mine was broken by a Korean!!) I am going to keep posting random pictures that I have taken from Google Images not actual photos!!
JETLAG!

The most exciting thing that has happened since I got back is that there is now less than  100 hundred days to go  until we get to leave here forever!! When we reached 100 days we made a special countdown on our notice board (complete with Greg drawing an offensive picture of me on it!) We are now down to 96 days so it's super exciting!! There has also been a bit of let up since I got back, which is really fortunate as I am SO tired! Lots of my schools have had random days off for testing, field trips etc and we have also had 2 public holidays! That does include 1 day off from the borstal that I wasn't told about, and the week after was offered NO apology for them not telling me  I swear I want to kill the pair of teachers that run that joint, I have found myself thankful when all that happens in a day there is that I get all my class schedule changed and have to teach different classes than I have prepared for! Surely that cannot be right??!! Anyway, I have just 6 more days to go there so am gritting the old teeth - I am so grateful not to be there every day at  least!!!

Back to the general thread anyway, we are super excited about the countdown to go home and for me to hopefully start my MA (I'm not sure that Greg's as excited about his new job, but he will be a fantabulous lawyer) and for our holidays to Malaysia and Singapore - so here it goes, roll on August 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment