Monday 23 May 2011

Things we like about Korea, Part Three

[Katherine]: Oh yes, I'm on a blogging roll!

One of the other things we like about Korea is that we can get all around the country (which in our case means 'go to Seoul') in a very short time for a very cheap price on a very comfy bus (most of the time). To get from our home town of Buan to Seoul takes 3 hours and costs 7 pounds (on a bus, but we have no train here and the train isn't that much quicker.)  Compare to the UK - a bus from Manchester - London takes 5 hours and can cost up to 30 quid - simple, transport (ie public transport, not the car drivers who just want to murder me) is much better in Korea than the UK - there I've said, something in Korea that is better than in the UK!!

Although, I don't have a desire to escape my hometown every weekend in the UK,and can just go to buy my food anywhere as opposed to an 'International Supermarket' (mostly a ripoff) so I guess it all balances out, but I said something positive about Korea, so I'm going to give myself a pat on the back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment